Video Demos appear on each Band Page. (See Navigation Bar above.)
DFW Event Planners: Let Our 100+ of Years of Collective Musical Experience Take Away the Stress & Worry from Booking a Musical Act for your Event
We create unique and unforgettable vintage-style musical experiences, with all the professionalism you expect and more...
- We create a unique and unforgettable vintage experience that is classy and elegant while also fun & entertaining. (This ain’t your average, "kinda boring" event jazz combo! Each band has a unique vibe, carefully selected repertoire, original arrangements, and passionate musicians who love the music!)
Custom tailored repertoire. We allow our client to select the songs they want to hear, or if desired, we'll come prepared with a well-balanced song selection appropriate for the event and audience, to make it more enjoyable for guests. (Is it a general audience? We’ll stick with well-known or interesting period songs, and modern pop songs they’ll recognize arranged in a vintage style. Does the client love Frank Sinatra… or Ella Fitzgerald? We’ve got ‘em covered. Lots of kids or kids-at-heart? We’ve got some favorite Disney songs on standby. Holiday Party? We got plenty of Christmas songs. Jazz lovers? Oh yeah, you know it!)
- No awkward silences between songs. We always show up with a prepared set list (list of songs to play, in order) and original arrangements so we don’t have a 3-minute discussion between each song about what song to play next, and how to play it. We have a 15-second rule: no more than 15-seconds of silence. Ever.
- More songs per set. Unlike many other jazz ensembles, whose arrangements stretch to 10-minutes or more, we keep our arrangements short and concise so audiences will hear more songs per set. That translates into more opportunities to make someone’s day by playing a favorite song!
- Professional Audio. We bring our own professional audio engineer and sound equipment so the band always sounds great, is well-balanced, and the sound levels are appropriate for your event. If there is ever an issue with sound, you'll know who to talk to!
- We show up on time, well-prepared, dressed appropriately, and act like the professionals we are. There is no place for unprofessionalism in our business. We also refrain from alcohol while working.
Has This Ever Happened To You?
- You hired a “classy & elegant” jazz combo, but it was also kind of… boring and uninspiring?
- The band took too long between songs, creating awkward silences?
- Band members arrived late, or not dressed appropriately, or lacked professionalism in some way?
- The audio levels or balance wasn’t quite right?
We're Jazz Musicians, But We Don't Just "Wing-It."
- Easy Booking: Our booking process is very easy and streamlined to make it as quick and painless as possible.
- Less Work: Once you book the band, we'll take it from there and take charge of the musical entertainment for the event, so you don't have to worry about it. We will meet with your client for any specific song requests, needs, or preferences, and coordinate with you on the timing, but we'll handle all the details.
- Less Worry: We will arrive to the event on-time, well prepared, and appropriately dressed for the occasion. In addition, each band member is an experienced professional, and we act as such. We also don't drink while working.
- No Awkward silences, and all the other benefits listed in the bullet points above.
Five Unique Experiences (& Many Themes) To Choose From...
Trying To Decide Which Band Is Best For Your Event? We've Made A Handy Guide...
We've written a guide for choosing the right band, which also includes the charts below, which will be helpful in making the appropriate choice.